- Business development
- Investment prioritisation
- Portfolio optimisation
- Equity & debt raising
- Private & capital markets
- Balance sheet optimisation
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advice & strategy
- Due diligence
- Transaction structuring
Arrias is led by Michael Yates.
Michael is an accomplished strategy and corporate finance professional with diverse international experience.
Michael thrives on leading teams in the identification and execution of growth opportunities for businesses.
- Twelve years of strategy and corporate finance experience in Europe and Australia advising Boards, CEOs and CFOs of top tier corporates
- More than 40 mergers and acquisitions transactions with transaction volume of >$150 billion
- Deep understanding of debt and equity funding
- Strategy and investment banking roles at three of the world’s premier financial institutions:
- ABN AMRO, one of Europe’s largest investment banks
- Rothschild, London’s preeminent boutique investment banking house
- Commonwealth Bank, Australia’s largest financial institution
- Broad industry experience, with a focus on financial institutions
- Most recent role as the Head of the Commonwealth Bank’s Institutional Banking & Markets corporate finance team, leading a team of 12 professionals who provide advisory services to the Bank’s largest institutional clients